The Tulum Tranquility & Peace Retreat
Retreat into peace in paradise for 6-days and 5-nights of relaxation, restoration and exploration of the rich and historical region of the Riviera Maya.
JUNE 3-8th 2018
Tulum offers a sense of serene peace with a majestic, mysterious feel. The land of the Riviera Maya is deeply connected to its ancestral roots of the ancient Mayan ruins and their sacred practices by the Caribbean Sea. Combined with a modern aesthetic, Tulum provides a comfortable experience for travelers to explore the richness of Yucatan region and relax in peace by the sea.
Beach comb as you dig your toes in the white sand beaches, swim through the turquoise blue waters and adventure through the jungle to explore the Ancient Ruins of the Mayans, the historical underground Cenotes and all that this land has to offer.
We will practice Yoga daily with workshops and meditations to develop tools for mindfulness practices and meditation to incorporate into your daily life to destress and to live more fully and present in each moment.
- 6-days & 5-nights accommodation at the Amansala Eco-Chic Beach Resort
- 3 handcrafted & freshly prepared meals a day
- (Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free available)
- 2 Yoga classes a day
- (8:00am & 4:30pm)
- 3 workshops for developing meditational practices
- Opening & closing ceremony with cacao elixirs
- An off-site dinner to explore local restaurants in the town of Tulum
- A Salsa Class
- A Group Cooking Class
- Daily bike usage at the Amansala Resort
- Daily use of Wifi
- Tulum Retreat Goodie Bag with an Eco-friendly Travel Mat by Kulae Yoga and other retreat sponsors
for more information and booking of the tulum retreat
enter your email below
To reserve your space a $500 nonrefundable deposit is requested. Prices listed are per person.
TRIPLE OCCUPANCY = $1690
double occupancy= $1890
SINGLE OCCUPANCY = $2090
Single Semi-seaview KING = $2290
SINGLE BEACHFRONT suite = $2590
Amansala Chica is set on the most beautiful part of the beach in Tulum, Mexico. White sand shores and turquoise blue waters set the vibe of this Caribbean beach resort with crashing waves and starlit evenings.
The restaurant serves fresh fish, local produce and the tastiest mango margaritas in the Riviera Maya. This eco chic style creates a sense of clarity, cleanliness and calmness of the mind to breathe.
Amansala offers a variety of beachfront and garden view rooms with hot water and A/C (upon request) for you to retreat comfortably.
All rooms are spacious and sunlit with a breeze of ocean air throughout.
Please submit deposit via button above using credit card or Venmo to @LotusRetreats. We also accept payments via PayPal using PayPal.me/lotusretreats
Confirmation email will be received within 24 hours of booking.
For travelers, yogis and seekers who are searching for a variety of adventure, relaxation and personal exploration, in an eco‐friendly paradise.
- Be nourished by a healing physical practice
- Practice breathing techniques with fresh ocean air
- Develop mindfulness tools to begin or deepen a meditation practice
Each day will begin on the mat! We will practice moving the body as a meditation with a Vinyasa-Hatha based flow, foundational asana or postures and classes with a variety of themes, focuses and physical goals.
Practice destressing and becoming more aware by living fully and presently in each moment.
Our Tulum retreat workshops will be based on:
- Rituals and routines to incorporate into your daily life
- Meditation tools to develop a meditation practice or to deepen your current meditational state
Explore all of the beauty and bliss that the land of Tulum has to offer!
- Swim, snorkel and zip line into crystal clear waters of sacred Cenotes
- Adventure through the jungle and join local Mayans for an afternoon lunch
- Hike through the historical ruins of the Mayan in the morning
- Experience authentic Mexican culture with salsa dance lessons, cooking classes and a sunset dinner in the town of Tulum by night
provide your email for more details or email us at
Space is limited to 20 retreat guests.
Follow along for live updates during retreat weeks on Instagram! @LotusRetreats